The Latin America Alliance 2020 conference will be a user-driven conference in need of quality presentations. Speakers should use the following guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals. The speaker tips and links below will provide additional tools to deliver a high-quality session.
Register as a Speaker
By 24 January
Work on Presentation
Session Details Changes
(Note: You must have a login to the HEUG/PSUG website in order to submit. Please review the Presenter Policies below, you will need to agree to the policies before submitting the form.)
- To review your session, go to My Presentations and select the session to review (you must have a HEUG login to access).
- If you would like to make any changes please email Regional Support, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 January 2020.
- All primary presenters must be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the Higher Education User Group or Public Sector User Group.
- All regular sessions must have 40 minutes of content prior to Q&A and Workshops must have 120 minutes of content prior to Q&A. Sessions and Workshops will be selected based on the session's length you provide on the Submission Form and at the discretion of the Track Chair based on the content you submit.
- Presentations should tell a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle applications suite.
- THE PRIMARY PRESENTER (non-exhibitors) will receive ONE complimentary registration to the conference. No other travel expenses will be reimbursed. Co-presenters will be required to register and pay.
- If you are submitting a presentation, please do not register for the conference until the agenda is completed and the status of your submission has been confirmed as approved.
- Co-presenters must also be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the HEUG or PSUG. Please see below for exhibitor presentation guidelines
- Exhibitor Presenters - All exhibitors should refer to the Exhibitor Information Page/Exhibitor Presentations section for submission rules and instructions. Exhibitors may be co-presenters only if they are also an exhibitor at the conference. No exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters that is a exhibitor, please contact the email@example.com for clarification.
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the conference.
- Meeting Rooms - All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, and wireless Internet access. Presenters must bring their own laptop and any adaptors if applicable. VGA-Connectors will be provided in each room, however, if you need a different converter (ie. HDMI, DVI, Apple, etc.), please bring with you.
- PowerPoint Template - Speakers are not required to use this PowerPoint template.
- We highly encourage you to upload your presentation and/or handouts before the conference.
Program Chair: Pedro Creuheras - Conference Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org.