A number of workshops will be offered on Monday, July 22 8:30 - 10:00 AM or 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM prior to the main conference. Registration for these requires an additional fee of $30 per workshop (for conference attendees) OR $50 per workshop (for non-conference attendees). All workshop payments must be paid no later than July 12 or registration is subject to cancellation. Each workshop has a minimum participation level; and if this is not met by July 12, then the workshop may be canceled and monies paid refunded.
PS Query for Functional Users- Intermediate to Advanced Functionality
|Time||8:30 - 10:00 AM|
|Speaker||Jamie Choate-Polizzi, Software Systems Specialist IV - University of Texas at Dallas|
|Description||In this session, we will look at how functional users can use PS Query to get the most out of their queries for reporting, auditing, and using the queries for Data Sources within Campus Solutions.
We will cover:
- Drilling URLs
- Composite Query
- Intermediate to Advanced Expressions that can help you get the most out of your Query. We will look at using expressions as fields, using regular expressions to identify patterns, count information, and replace data in queries, using ListAgg to consolidate data into columns rather than multiple rows (and how to remove duplicates from ListAgg) and cover using case statements, decode, etc.
Deep Dive of Page and Field Configurator and Data Migration Workbench
|Time||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Speakers||Minni Annavarapu, Developer - University of Texas System
Ruth Chen, UTSIS Lead Developer of Campus Solutions - University of Texas System
|Description||Please join this session to learn how to utilize the new feature of page and field configurator to avoid customization. We will also show you how to migrate Page and field Configuration objects using Data Migration Workbench
Page and Field Configurator
• What is Page and Field Configurator (PFC)
• Why use Page and Field Configurator
• Page and Field Configurator Steps
Data Migration workbench
• DMW Overview
• What Data Sets can be moved via DMW
• DMW Migration Steps
• Migration Policy
• Future Enhancement
How to Sign Up:
You can add this directly during your initial registration.
- If you are already registered, go to "My Registration" and login, click "Add-ons", and then click the "Add Additional Options" button. Under "Pre-Conference Workshop" select the workshop you would like to attend and click "Add". Then hit "Finish" to pay.
For Conference Support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 734-5356.
The Regional Alliance Conferences are hosted and managed by the Higher Education User Group, Inc.