Singapore - Suntec Singapore Convention Centre
29-30 April 2019
The Asia Alliance 2019 conference will be a user-driven conference in need of quality presentations. Speakers should use the following guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals.The speaker tips and links below will provide additional tools to deliver a high-quality session.
By 30 March 2019
Work on Presentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Session Detail Changes
Update Session Details
Note:You must be logged-in to HEUG online to submit a proposal. If your Institution is a HEUG Member (Institutional or Subscriber), and you do not have a HEUG ID, please click on the request login button at the top right corner of this page to get one. If you are not a HEUG Member, please visit our Membership Area for an application.
- To review your session, go to My Presentations and select the session to review (you must have a HEUG login to access).
- If you would like to make any changes please email the Program Chair, Yen Teck Kong at Kongyt@nus.edu.sg.
- All primary presenters and co-presenters must be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the Higher Education User Group or Public Sector User Group or an exhibitor at the Asia Alliance 2019 Conference.
- All regular sessions must have 40 minutes of content prior to Q&A.
- Presentations should tell a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle or other applications suite.
- THE PRIMARY PRESENTER (non-exhibitors) will receive ONE complimentary registration to the conference. No other travel expenses will be reimbursed. Co-presenters will be required to register and pay.
- Speakers are eligible for one waiver only, not one for each session approved.
- The registration waiver is non-transferable.
- If you are submitting a presentation, please do not register for the conference until the agenda is completed and the status of your submission has been confirmed as approved.
- Co-presenters must also be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the HEUG or PSUG. Please see below for exhibitor presentation guidelines
- Exhibitor Presenters - All exhibitors should refer to the Exhibitor Information Page/Presentations section for submission rules and instructions. All exhibitor staff must be from a company sponsoring/exhibiting at the Asia Alliance 2019 Conference at the Platinum, Gold or Silver level. No exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- Exhibitor must not include sales-type references of any type (e.g. our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you in higher education a great discount because you came to this session today).
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the conference.
- Meeting Rooms - All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, and wireless Internet access. Presenters must bring their own laptop and any adaptors if applicable. HDMI input will be available, however, if you need a different converter (ie, VGA, DVI, Apple, etc.), please bring with you. If additional AV is needed, please email email@example.com. These requests are subject to review and approval by the Conference and Program Chairs.
- PowerPoint Template - Speakers are not required to use this PowerPoint template.
- We highly encourage you to upload your presentation and/or handouts before the conference.
Program Chair Contact:
Yen Teck Kong, National University of Singapore